About Billy Moore
- Photographic Services including event coverage, marketing materials, photography production
and assignment photography.
- Consult and produce visual components for communication products and plans.
- Create images for use in publications, electronic and print media, and website use.
- Design and produce photographic displays for architectural and interior design installations.
- Providing photographic and virtual tours of residential, commercial and acerage for Realtors,
and Developers. Photographic tours are custom designed and use current web based
technologies to market properties directly through Realtor, Agency, and MLS sites using
social media functionality. Real Estate Photography and Virtual Tours are also for use by
businesses, hotels and resorts to highlight features, products, and services.
- Produced Photographic projects and publications with the Center for Creative Photography,
Lower Colorado River Authority and with Texas Memorial Museum, University of Texas.
- Independent photographic projects including archives and artifact photography for catalogues
and publications, with the Western Archaeological Research Center Library and Winedale
Collections at the Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, University of Texas at Austin.
- Works in permanent collections at Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin,
Center for Creative Photography, Tucson, Arizona.